Day 10 opens something as homely and mundane as a pot holder! Scroll down for our fabric suggestions as well as a link to the pretty free pattern by Art Gallery Fabrics.
The pattern is called Serpentine Pot Holders and it’s generously been shared for free by Art Gallery Fabrics. The technique used is foundation paper piecing.
Our Fabric Palette
The fabrics from our shop, in alphabetical order:
- Diamonds Rainforest designed by Pat Bravo
- Embroidery Hydrangea designed by Alison Glass
- Menagerie Unicorn designed by Alison Glass
- Pixie Dust Glow designed by Maureen Cracknell
- Starry Orange You designed by Alexandra Bordallo
- Thread On Charm designed by Pat Bravo
What say you, would this work for you? Granted, it’s not a typical Christmas palette but then we didn’t set out to provide just this type of colour schemes, but winter nature as well.
24 Calendar Windows
Find all blog posts of our calendar in this gallery:
Will you make your own pot holder? Please show us on Instagram using our #senttijatuuma hashtag!