Autumn is here and with it the bundle of a new month, this time put together by our guest Charlotta!
Charlotta from Finland wanted something soothing for the colour palette of an adult bedroom, but was open to explore a few different directions of emotions.
This is all she wishes to share about herself, so let’s jump straight into the fabrics now! 🙂
Charlotta was asked to pick six prints from our current selection and she came up with a serene bundle. Maybe you see a bedspread here too?
Here it is without text on top:
Starting from dotted green, clockwise:
- Notebook Mint by Libs Elliott for Andover Fabrics
- Domino Duo black stripes on white by Laura Berringer for Marcus Fabrics
- Warehouse District Leaf by Leslie Tucker Jenison for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
- Stitched Peacock by Alison Glass for Andover Fabrics
- Happy Thoughts turquoise on white by Sarah J. Maxwell for Marcus Fabrics
- Warehouse District Aquamarine by Leslie Tucker Jenison for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
Charlotta was hesitant about the metallic dots of the Libs Elliott print, but decided its warmth communicates with the light-green elements of the Jenison print rather well.
Get Your Own
I’m proud to carry this bundle in our shop. Thanks so much, Charlotta, for accepting my challenge!
If you decide to create with this little collection, remember to tag us #senttijatuuma on Instagram. I’d love to see what you make!