The third window of our 2020 Advent Calendar opens our fabric palette of suggestions for Eve Pillow, a free pattern by Art Gallery Fabrics, so scroll down for more and you can sew your own pillow using reverse appliqué!
You find the pattern here: Eve Pillow. For the pillow, which finishes at 24″ x 12.5″, you need 6 fat eighths and a main fabric.
If you follow our suggestions, you’ll pick:
- For light green: Collection CF Metallics Green designed by Carolyn Friedlander
- For mint green: Collection CF Mint designed by Carolyn Friedlander
- For grass green: Menagerie Lichen designed by Alison Glass
- For dark green: Notebook Mint designed by Libs Elliott
- For background: Collection CF Green designed by Carolyn Friedlander
How about it? The pillow is quite an interesting project. Many of us have yet to try reverse appliqué even when we’ve sewn for years and our chosen palette isn’t very Christmassy.
24 Calendar Windows
Find all blog posts of our calendar in this gallery:
Will you make one too? Please show us on Instagram using our #senttijatuuma hashtag!